Francis Wellesplein 1
Job Fair Antwerpen 2017
Stad Antwerpen and OCMW organise a Job Fair for highly qualified candidates. Are you a financial expert, engineer, lawyer, prevention, social worker, supervisor or profile with a higher degree and a heart for the city? Introduce your profile to them.
- Career Info: Meet experts from the city and OCMW and tell them about your expertise.
- Career opportunities within the city
- Jobs according to your interests and profile
- Salary discussion
- “How to prepare for a selection” in a workshop
- Your cultural fit on the basis of a test
- Praatcafé: a chat with people who work in town and OCMW
- Keynote Speakers: Listen to interesting presentations by professionals from town and OCMW
- Make an appointment for a specific job interview in the Selection Centre
☞ Register your profile before going.
|13h30||Hakim Chadli, Project Manager Public Space & Martin Mans, Engineer||The work turning the Northern Line at full speed. Martin and Hakim tell how they contribute to this and other ambitious urban development projects.|
|14h30||Werner Symoens, Financial Expert||We challenge you: When is Finance not involved?|
|15h30||Sandy Peeters and Heidi Defrenne, Lawyers||What does a lawyer in the city do? Type of involvement, what kind of files, challenges, what are the career opportunities?|
|16h||Karin Craecker, Company Director District and Counter Operation||Karin talks about the new city offices model in 2014 and the challenges that a leader will encounter in a changing environment.|
|16h30||Mieke Trombetta Lore and Verhaert, Lawyers||Administrative enforcement or armed Governance: What’s in a name? Mieke and Lore, Lawyers Administrative Enforcement, will explain to you what it means in practice for the largest city in Flanders.|
|17h||Iris Gommers, Coordinator Sustainable City||Iris takes you into the future and talks about how her team is working on the city of tomorrow: climate change, adaptation, air quality, sustainable urban development, collaboration via Stadslab2050.|
|18h||Sarah Van den Eede and Jolien De Crom, Consultants, Social Integration and deployment||Sarah and Jolien talk about their experience with Curant, a unique and innovative co-housing project where young refugees and Antwerpers live together for at least one year.|
|18h30||Carolien Alen, Prevention||Caroline tells you how to concretely contribute to the welfare of all 6,000 municipal andOCMW staffs.|
|19h||Martin Mans, Engineer||The work turning the Northern Line at full speed. Martin tells how he contributes to this and other ambitious urban development projects.|
|19h30||Rudy Spaey, Financial Expert||We challenge you: When is Finance not involved?|
|20h||Dirk Diels, Director of Business and Innovation||Dirk explains why he works 15 years for the city than originally thought. He stresses the importance of passion and enthusiasm. What makes it so attractive to be a public servant?|
☞ Reserve your seat now.
AN INTERVIEW on the Job fair
- You are in possession of a higher diploma or you are a final year student
- You are interested in a job in one of the following sectors:
- Occupational Safety
- Social Work
The selections that you can participate in the job fair are for Masters and Bachelors in the above sectors. It consists of the following steps below:
- In the first step, you present your CV and motivation in a personal conversation with one of the consultants.
- If you are successful, the next appointment will be given for the next round.
- If your motivation is unsatisfactory, you will not be selected for the above sectors.
Register here for an interview. You choose a timing between 13h and 21h. A session lasts about 15 minutes. If you have multiple interests, then you have to select two-time slots.
Register no later than 14 March 2017.